He will email me when he gets to the guest house before heading out to meet our daughter.
I'm so excited and nervous for him!
The New Flower Guest House is wonderful and agreed to get some Nestle NIDO and have it ready for him when he arrives.
I wish I could say the boys are great, but it was a hard day for Joshua. He woke up wet, which never happened before, and, well, that about set the tone for the day. The first thing I thought while I'm stripping his bed and shoving the comforter in the wash is "well, isn't this a great start to things." Then he had a few melt downs in the morning - very very rare. By the afternoon he was himself again. I think being with Noah helped.
I've done 2 pages of Sarah's scrap book and let me just say, it's really worth the effort! I enjoy doing it, but it does take over the table and it makes a mess. (yes, "it" makes a mess - I have nothing to do with it!) The house is is unhappy, feeling neglected. I'll have to clean tomorrow. :(





No comments:
Post a Comment