Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been Busy. Sarah is wonderful! She knows about 20 words and understands everything. She is very bright and active and very sociable. She loves people! Her favorite foods are cereal, bagels, avocados, bananas with peanut butter, strawberries, etc... the list goes on. Her brothers love her and vice versa. I can't say enough about how amazing she is and how adorable!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Pics
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been Busy. Sarah is wonderful! She knows about 20 words and understands everything. She is very bright and active and very sociable. She loves people! Her favorite foods are cereal, bagels, avocados, bananas with peanut butter, strawberries, etc... the list goes on. Her brothers love her and vice versa. I can't say enough about how amazing she is and how adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment