Tuesday, October 7, 2008

After carefully thinking about the trip...

we've decided to leave the boys here when we go to Ethio.  We found out we don't have to be there a whole 8 days, more like 6.  (add 2 more days for travel) and they would be better off being here with family and friends.  We're going to miss them immensely but we really feel it's the right thing to do for our family.  
Gabi and I both feel like a weight has been lifted with this decision.  We're aren't telling them yet as it would just give Noah great anxiety so no one mention it to them!  

I've started reading "There is No Me Without You" by Melissa Fay Greene and all I can say is WOW!  Everyone should read this book.  I plan on loaning it out when I'm done to family and friends (whether they ask for it or not :).

Still waiting to hear when our court date will be.......

No comments: