YAYYYY! Congratulations!!! I know how hard it is to wait on that one, been there, done that. When ours finally came I opened the letter w/ a yell and jumped and hugged my daughter and goddaughter. Mind you, ours took 13 weeks, so yeah, it was hard to wait for it. It was the ONLY thing we'd been waiting on for oh, 9 or 10 weeks. within a week, we were on wait list! Hooray for you and congratulations. Celebrate this weekend, this is a big step forward! YAYYYY! Michele G
YEAH!!!! Oh how I know how frustrating the delays are. Rejoicing with you on this step of progress!!! Keep on hangin' in there .... you WILL eventually get there. Blessings~ Shelly
Oh Guys! .... this is GREAT news! I so remember all the frustration on waiting for each document. So what's left now? Keep hangin' in there ... you WILL get through all this! :) ~Shelly
10/15/07 - Requested & received info via email from Gladney 10/21/07 - Faxed Adoption Information Sheet to Gladney 10/22/07 - Received Application via email (and Dossier info) 10/24/07 - Sent most of Application to Gladney 10/24/07 - Sent I-600A to CIS 10/25/07 - Gladney received packet & requested Home Study 11/02/07 - CIS rec'd our forms but needs our completed Homestudy to schedule fingerprinting 11/16/07 - Our Home Study!!! 11/28/07 - Hired Kate (KBS) & sent some Dossier forms for her review
12/11/07 - Homestudy rough draft rec'd
12/20/07 - FBI Clearance rec'd
01/15/08 - HomeStudy Approved and sent to CIS!!!
01/29/08 - Fingerprinted at CIS!
3/29/08 - CIS Approval came!
4/23/08 - Officially on Gladney's Wait List!
9/16/08 - Received our Referral!!!!!
10/31/08 - Rec'd court date 12/17!
12/17/08 - PASSED COURT! traveling mid. Jan!
01/12/08 - Gabi flies to Ethiopia!!!
01/17/08 - Gabi returns with Sarah, our daughter!!!
7 comments:
YAYYYY! Congratulations!!! I know how hard it is to wait on that one, been there, done that. When ours finally came I opened the letter w/ a yell and jumped and hugged my daughter and goddaughter. Mind you, ours took 13 weeks, so yeah, it was hard to wait for it. It was the ONLY thing we'd been waiting on for oh, 9 or 10 weeks. within a week, we were on wait list! Hooray for you and congratulations. Celebrate this weekend, this is a big step forward! YAYYYY! Michele G
YEAH!!!! Oh how I know how frustrating the delays are. Rejoicing with you on this step of progress!!! Keep on hangin' in there .... you WILL eventually get there. Blessings~ Shelly
Sweet! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations. What a great feeling to know your part is done, for now. Enjoy it!
Seeing that letter is the best feeling! We waited 9 PAINFUL weeks.
Congrats!
Oh Guys! .... this is GREAT news! I so remember all the frustration on waiting for each document. So what's left now? Keep hangin' in there ... you WILL get through all this! :) ~Shelly
Wow! That's wonderful! We have our fingerprint appointment on Wednesday, then we get to wait for that infamous golden ticket.
Post a Comment