OH, one more thing - we are approved to accept a baby under 14 months old - which means we may get a referral for a 3 month old! It's all up in the air for now!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Little update
Just a little update....spoke with my case worker today and she's till waiting for Gladney to send her our homestudy to finalize. She did say that NJ CIS (immigration) is fairly quick once we send it to them and shouldn't take long making our fingerprinting appts. and then approving them. That was encouraging because some states take months. I've been collecting documents all week for Gabi and I to notarize and send on to Kate for our Dossier. I'm feeling confident we will bring our daughter home before the courts close in August. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hello! Welcome to the Gladney family! I noticed your collection list to take to the orphanges and I have PJs and shoes, gently used by my kids. If you would like these to take to the orphanages, I am happy to send them to you. Shoot me an email (my email address is on my blog) to let me know where to send these items.
I know August seems like a lifetime away right now, but it really will go much faster than you can imagine. Keep the faith!
hey there,
I noticed on your blog that you guys are collecting underwear to take to Ethiopia. So are we! Well, my daughter is. :) She wanted a project that was all hers and that was what she decided to do. We also thought about crayons and coloring books. I've gotta come up with something that's light so it travels well. You guys are just a little ahead of us but we should be done with our homestudy within a week so we may be traveling around the same time. If you guys get to travel before us you have to take pics of our babe for us. :) I'm HOPING and praying that you can travel before courts close as well.
Post a Comment